08 Days Autumn Trip to North Pakistan (08D 07N)
This is designed especially for the travelers who have short time but willing to visit Autumn in a famous mountainous valley surrounded by snow capped peaks above 7000m height. Hospitable people, history, cultural rich and offer world beautiful landscapes, views and sceneries ever. Join us to explore and witness the colors of autumn this year 2019 with breathtaking landscapes you have ever seen.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Letter of Invitation
- Hunza Traditional Food and Music
What's excluded :
- Anything not mentioned above
- Pick up from Islamabad International Airport and transfer to hotel in Islamabad. Drive to northern areas of Pakistan to visit and explore the Hunza Valley in Autumn Season to see colors changing and falling leaves.
• Islamabad International Airport, Airport Lounge Parking, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab, Pakistan
• Chicken Karaii
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Airport Ave, Islamabad Gandhara International Airport, Islamabad, Attock, Punjab
Departure Time :5/10/2019 - 10/17/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.