1 day tour Sun Moon Lake from Taichung
Sun Moon Lake offers one of the most beautiful sceneries in Taiwan. In the morning meet with your guide/driver and visit Sun Moon Lake all day. You can choose to do optional activities. This tour is private can be customized to your wishes. The language of the guidance other then English are on request possible.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Licensed English speaking guide/driver full day service
- Hotel/train station pick up
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Sun Moon Lake
What's excluded :
- Baby car seat rental (500 NTD)
- Rent a Bike ( around 150 / 200 TWD )
- Rope-way tickets ( around TWD 300 )
- Boat trip ( around 200 TWD )
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sun Moon Lake, Zhongshan Rd., Yuchi Township, Yuchi 555 Taiwan
We’ll leave the city behind and head to magical Sun Moon Lake, consistently rated as one of the most scenic spots in Asia. The drive to Sun Moon Lake, depending on traffic, will take about 1 to
Upon arrival, you'll first take in the beauty of Taiwan's largest lake while enjoying a leisurely 60 minute bike ride along a trail awarded as one of ten's Breath-Taking Cycling Routes by CNN.
Next on the list is a well-deserved Taiwanese-style lunch (not included in quotation) before boarding the lake ferry and admiring the lake waters and surrounding mountains. The ferry experience will be followed by a sky-high ride in a cable car granting picturesque 360-degree panoramic views over Sun Moon Lake. The Sun Moon Lake Ropeway connects Ita Thao with the
Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village. It takes about ten minutes each way and covers a distance
of around 1,877 meters (6,158 ft).
After Ropeway Ride you will visit Wenwu Temple. The majestic temple sits on a mountainside,
north of Sun Moon Lake, and was built according to the landscape. Wenwu Temple is known to be the largest temple in the area.
The final stop is Yidashao Commercial District. During a 40-minute visit, you can learn more about Taiwan and Taiwanese Indigenous culture and get your hands on some fine traditional arts and
crafts. The tour will end here, your guide will drive you back to Taichung.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel or train station in Taichung.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.