1 Day tour to Cape of Rodon
The journey from Tirana takes approximately one hour drive. At your arrival your first sight will be the church of St. Anthony, a cultural monument built around 15 century in a Romanesque-Gothic architecture.
Later on together with your guide you will walk to the edge of the cape. Along the way you will have the chance to see impressive communist bunkers. Following the trail we will visit the Castle of Skanderbeg. The castle by the sea was built by Skanderbeg around 1450 – 1452, in order to create a quick exit to the Adriatic Sea in case of an Ottoman invasion. Life existed inside this castle until 1467, when the Turks destroyed it. Fortunately, the Venetians rebuilt it after 1500 and, since then, it has survived in a fairly good condition.
Afterward we walk back to the car and drive to lunch restaurant. The lunch will be in a local farm where you can taste delicious Albanian food.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kepi I Rodonit
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kepi I Rodonit, Draç, Albania
The Cape of Rodon is a rocky cape on the Adriatic Sea, located 60 km far from the capital Tirana. Redon according to the Illyrian mythology was the divinity of the sea, just like the Greek Poseidon.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels in Tirana.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires little hiking in natural trails for almost 4km.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.