1-Hour Hilton Head Beginner Kundalini Yoga Class on the Beach
This is the beginner kundalini yoga intro class. Chanting and some breathing work, warm-up, kriya, meditation, and savasana.
per adult from
What's included :
- Yoga mat
What's excluded :
This is the beginner kundalini yoga intro class.
What to do before class? Hydrate, no alcohol for 24 hours prior if possible and no food or drink besides water at least 2 hours prior to the class, wear comfortable non-restrictive clothing, and bathing suit is ok, bring sunglasses, surrender your ego and leave all negative things and thoughts at the door prior the class. Please be on time and arrive a few mins early if you can. Let the sun shine upon you and all love surround you.
We start with chanting Ong Namo Guru Dev Namo and some breathing work.
Then move to do some very unique and effective warm-up exercises to warm you up and also raise up your kundalini energy.
After that we will do a kriya, outward physical expression of awakened kundalini or simply put a group of exercises that stimulate one or more body systems.
Sodarshan Chakra Kriya, very powerful all chakras purification, performed via special breathing and silent chanting of Wa Hey Guru.
Every yoga and Kundalini yoga is no exception ends with Savasana.
We will close with chanting Sat Num three times, long sat and short Nam.
Sat Nam, I am the truth
Departure Point :64 Bradley Beach Rd, Hilton Head Island, SC 29928, USA
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- We're on the beach, where vitamin D is in abundance. Did you know that lifeguards have the highest vitamin D levels? We will keep our towels at least 6 feet apart. Let the sunshine upon you and all vitamin D surround you. Yogis never get sick and never get old, yoga is medicine. Come and get some.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.