1 Night 2 Days Trishuli River Rafting
Rafting is one of the interesting things that the visitors want to do in Nepal. The rivers which were originated from the high hills through melting of the snows and flow with the great current is the best places in the world for having the rafting. Among the popular rafting places in Nepal, Trishuli rafting is one of the most popular rafting rivers in Nepal. Combined with the glorious view of the beautiful forest, gorgeous surroundings and wildlife along with the white water fun, the rafting at the Trishuli River will be exciting to do. The big bouncy waves along with the striking waters of the river will be exciting with the friends.
On the overnight rafting at the Trishuli River, we will set up our camps at the bank of the rivers. After the rafting at the Trishuli River for several hours, we will return Kathmandu following the main road to Kathmandu.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Professional English speaking licensed guides highly trained and safety certified to international standards in Whitewater River Guiding, Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
- Professional safety kayakers
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, and splash jackets
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at Resort
- Accommodation in a tented camp in twin-sharing basis
- Round trip transportation
- Industry standard first aid kits
What's excluded :
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Personal expenses
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured
- Manakama Cable-Car on Day 2- USD 35pp (Optional) or canoyning USD 35pp (Optional)
Day 1: Kathmandu to Charaudi Drive (4-5) hours. Rafting in Trishuli River (4-5 hours)
Pass By: Mugling Bridge मुग्लिङ पुल, Bridge, Darechok 44206, Nepal
From this place we start to raft.
Accommodation included: Overnight at Manakamana Valley Resort
Day 2: Drive Back to kathmandu Approx (4-5) hours
Pass By: Trishuli Bazar, Bidur 44900, Nepal
Trishuli Bazar is a main hub from where rafting starts.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any Hotels in Kathmandu or wherever you are.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide
Organised by Himalayan Social Journey