2-Day Amboseli National Park Safari- Daily Departures
Enjoy a small-group, 2-day tour to Amboseli National Park. Your driver/guide will pick you up at your hotel around 7am and take you on safari to Amboseli which is known for larges elephant herds and for superb Mount Kilimanjaro views.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional Driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Day 1: Nairobi to Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Depart Nairobi at 7am after a delightful breakfast and drive south across the Athi Plains, home of the Masai and on to Amboseli. Amboseli is renowned for its large herds of free-ranging African elephants as well as huge herds of wildebeests and many other animals including giraffes, African lions, monkeys, zebras, hyenas and antelope with Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak providing a beautiful back drop. We arrive early mid-day and freshen up, followed by lunch and a short rest. You later explore the Amboseli plains in an evening game drive at 1600 hours.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Amboseli Kibo Safari Camp or similar
Day 2: Amboseli to Nairobi
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
You will wake for early morning game drive and this early morning is one of the best times to see Mt Kilimanjaro. An early morning light reveal the Mountain Kilimanjaro turned into dark hue of purple and its snow into an ethereal pink and the sight of the mountain high above herds of elephants crossing the Amboseli plains is a timeless African image. You head back to the lodge for breakfast and later pack your bags and return to Nairobi.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from airbnb and private apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small-Group Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.