2 DAY and 1 NIGHT in LUXURIOUS DESERT CAMP with CAMEL RIDE IN THE SAHARA DESERT
* Professional team
* Expert driver
* Unique coins
* Luxury camp
* Real Sahara desert
* Comfortable vehicles
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride (camel for each person)
- English speaking driver
- Tools, fuel and all fees of the car.
- Half board accommodation (dinner, room & breakfast)
What's excluded :
- personnel expensive
Day 1: Fes – Ifran – Azrou – Midlet – Arfoud – Sahara Desert
Pass By: Depot Nomade, Hassilabied, Merzouga Morocco
In the morning around 7am, you’ll start travelling southeast to Merzouga via Azrou and Errachidia. Your first stop will be at Ifran, referred to as “the Switzerland of Morocco”, and then to Merzouga via Midlet and the Ziz Valley. During this journey you’ll experience glimpses of the Middle Atlas and Higher Atlas mountains. Stopping at the famous cedar forest – the largest in Morocco – where you may well sight Barbarian apes. You’ll notice how the scenery changes to reveal hints of the desert as you approach the city Er Rachidia. After lunch , your journey continues along the luxuriant Ziz Valley, stopping for panoramic views along the way. We will drive through welcoming Berber villages to Rissani, the foundation of the Alaouite dynasty – the current ruling royal family in Morocco. Arriving in Merzouga at the end of the day, you’ll be welcomed with a glass of mint tea before you check in to your riad. after relaxing few minuts in Merzouga,we go to the camels who are waiting to take us on an adventure in the sand dunes. We will spend the night in an equipped camp with drums music in the middle of the Sahara, we go to a high dunes to see the sunset , we will spend the night in luxury camp.
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Dihya Desert Camp or similar
Day 2: Merzouga – Errachidia – Ziz Valley – Fes
Pass By: Fossiles d'Erfoud, Avenue Molay Ismail Erfoud, Erfoud 52200 Morocco
Early in the morning your camel guide will wake you up to watch what well may be the best sunrise of your life. Afterwards you will have breakfast in the camp then start the way back, en-route you couldn’t fail to appreciate the unique beauty of the spectacular Erg Znaigui sand dunes – changing with the light as the day progresses. You’ll leave for Fes via Errachidia and Ziz Valley ending in Fes.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We do offer pick up from your Riad/Hotel or the nearest parking if not possible to access by car.Airports
- Sais Airport, Fes Morocco
Departure Time :7/8/2019 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.