2 Day Ephesus and Pamukkale Tour From Istanbul
This 2 day tour departs from Istanbul and consist of all the major attractions of Ephesus and Pamukkale such as Temple of Artemis, The Celsius Library, House of the Virgin Mary, Old Gates, Cemetery, Theatre of Hierapolis, The Calcified Pools and Travertines as well as swimming in Cleopatra Pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Flight to Izmir and Ephesus Tour
Stop At: Ephesus Museum, Selcuk Turkey
You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and transferred to the airport for the one hour flight to Izmir. Upon arrival in Izmir, we will meet you at the airport with your name and transfer you to our office in Selcuk town. At 09:30 a.m you will depart for the daily Ephesus tour. When you arrive, you will have a fully guided tour of the ruins. During the tour you will see the Temple of Artemis (one of the 7 Ancient Wonders of the World), the Amphitheater, the Celsius Library, which is still active, ruins left from the ancient city, and the House of the Virgin Mary, her last dwelling place. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to your hotel in Selcuk town or Kusadasi.
Duration: 12 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight at Boutique Hotel in Kusadasi
Day 2: Pamukkale Tour and Flight to Istanbul
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Following breakfast at your hotel, you will check out and we will pick you up at 8:30 AM and begin the 3-hour journey. Around 12:00 PM you will arrive in the small but friendly town of Pamukkale and stop for lunch. Then, you will be taken to the ancient city of Hierapolis, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Your guide will show you how the citizens lived, worked and enjoyed themselves back when the city was a thriving metropolis. Highlights include the Temple of Apollo, the Roman Theater and the Martyrion of St. Philip. From there, you will move on to the main attraction, the travertines. You will have free time to explore and relax in the travertines and have a rejuvenating swim in Cleopatra’s Pool. At the end of the tour, you will be transferred to the airport for the one-hour flight back to Istanbul. Upon arrival in Istanbul, we will meet you at the airport with your name and transfer you to your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in Istanbul City Center
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/23/2020 - 10/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.