2 Day Tour: Korça, Pogradec & The Village Lin
Korça is known as the magical southeast city or "Little Paris" and is one of the most important cultural centers in Albania.
The picturesque town of Pogradec is located on the western shore of Lake Ohrid.
On this tour you will explore Korça, Pogradec and Lin.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Day 1: Pogradec, Drilon, Lin & Korça
Stop At: Driloni National Park, Rruga e Drilonit, Pogradec 7301 Albania
Pogradec lies on the shore of Lake Ohrid, and has an ancient history and numerous cultural, geological and natural documents. Archaeological excavations on the hill above the city have uncovered an Illyrian settlement dating to the 5th century BC, belonging to the ancient tribes of Desaret and possibly the Enkeley.
Lin is a small peninsula on the west coast of Lake Ohrid, with a village where the houses are cut off from stone and brick.
You will have time in Pogradec, The Driloni National Park, as well as free time in Lin and Korça, upon your arrival.
Duration: 4 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation is included in your tour package.
Day 2: Korça
Stop At: Archaeological Museum, Korca, Rruga Mihal Grameno 19, Korce 7001 Albania
Korça is one of the favorite cities of Albania, because it has preserved the original architecture,its fresh air, the culture it displays and the gastronomy. Art and culture make you turn your eyes to every corner of the city. During your visit to Korça you will visit many other historical and cultural facilities. Such as:
The Medieval Art Museum
The Archaeological Museum
The Old Bazaar
The John Mill Museum
The Cathedral of Christ
The Iliaza Mrahori Mosque
The Boulevard Shen Gjergji
The First Albanian School
In the city of Korça you will also find traditional dishes that are specialties for the city.
Duration: 4 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart at 9:00 am, from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3). We will return the following day by 8 pm.This specific tour requires a minimum of at least five people in attendance, so, please keep this in mind when placing your booking with us, for this unique tour. Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.