24 ft Sea Ray
Enjoy the island of Cozumel on board a private boat with everything you need to enjoy paradise for a minimum of 5 hours.
The 24-foot Sea Ray boat fits 6 passengers with all the luxury. Your tour includes snorkel gear, ceviche for lunch, fruit, snacks, beer, and drinks.
If you are traveling with family, kids, or friends the tour will adapt to your needs. This is the perfect choice to escape the crowds and have a perfect day for just you and your group in the nicest places on the island.
Our main focus is to provide a unique and private experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Beer, Bottle water and Sodas
- Alcoholic Beverages - Johnny Walker Red label WhiskeyTequila Tradicional, Matusalem Rum, Stolichnaya Vodka
- Lunch - Catch of the day ceviche, fresh fruit, snacks, chips, guacamole, pico de gallo.
- Restroom on board
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Deluxe Boat Tours
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to the marina
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
This will be the starting point and the location of our office in the marina. The boat will be right in front of the office. So stop by to check your reservation and we will walk you to your boat.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: San Miguel de Cozumel, San Miguel de Cozumel, Cozumel, Yucatan Peninsula
Sail through Cozumel on board your own private yacht this personalized excursion is ideal for couples or travelers celebrating a special occasion. Choose to explore our reefs and beautiful beaches, away from the busiest places, and customize your itinerary according to your personal preferences.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Deluxe Boat Tours, Marina Fonatur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinkung age 18
- You should bring: towel, sunglasses, sunscreen, waterproof camera
- Motion sickness pills if you are prone to seasickness.
- We have a nice sound system on board, please bring your tunes. (Bluetooth)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.