2D,1N Gobi desert and Old city Kharkhorum stay with Nomadic family
UB - Gobi Desert (Ride camel) - Kharkhorin ancient capital of Mongolia(Ride horse)- UB
Total distance: 800km
Total lenght: 2 days, 1 night
It will be friendly, comfortable and nice trip
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Lunch - Lunch x2
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Day 1: Day 1
Pass By: Gobi Desert, Mongolia
After pick up hotel drive to Semi Gobi Sand dunes /280km/, a semi-desert type beautiful landscape with big sand dunes. Lunch will be served at a suitable spot on the way. We can to go hiking around the area or ride a camel for a couple of hours to the small sand dunes. Later visit Mongolian Nomadic Family have dinner and stay in ger overnight.
Accommodation included: Accommodation included
Day 2: Day 2
Stop At: Kharkhorin, Kharkhorin, Ovorkhangai Province
After breakfast with nomads drive to Kharkhorin ancient capital of Great Mongolian Empire in thirteenth century. It is located on the right bank of Orkhon river, 400 km south-west of Ulaanbaatar. Explore Erdenezuu monastery is a focal point in the history and culture of the Mongolian people and riding horse until midday. After lunch at Kharkhorin drive to Ulaanbaatar.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please tell us your location
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.