3-Day Desert Experience from Marrakech
Join this 3-day adventure with just your party and a personal guide, coming from Marrakech. Travel incredible sand dunes while riding camels and even spend some time sand boarding in the desert. Enjoy daily breakfast and dinner, along with a true nomadic experience as you spend your evenings in riads and nomadic tents.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2 nights accommodation
- Camel ride
- Hotel pickup
- Meals as per itinerary (D=dinner,B=breakfast)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Day 1: Marrakech to Dades Gorges (D)
Start your day with a pickup from your Marrakech accommodations and begin your journey to the Dades Gorges. Cross the Tizi-n-Tichka Atlas pass and observe the High Atlas Berber villages. Continue to Kashbah Ait Benhaddou to visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ait Benhaddou, then have lunch. Afterwards, head to Ouarzazate and visit the Kasbah Taorirt as well as the atlas studios. After your day of touring, finally check into your Dades Gorges accommodations.
Overnight: Dades Gorges hotel/riad
Day 2 : Dades Gorges to Merzouga (B,D)
After breakfast, depart to Erg Chebbi Sahara Desert in Merzouga and observe local Berber villages along the way. After checking into your hotel, ride camels across the sand dunes to your camp, then you watch the sunset.
Overnight: Berber Nomad Tents
Day 3: Merzouga to Marrakech (B)
Wake up early to watch the sunrise in the duns before riding the camels back to Merzouga. Have breakfast, then begin your journey back to your Marrakech accommodations.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.