3-Day Halloween Tour in Transylvania from Cluj-Napoca
3 day tour including 2 Halloween Parties, one in Sighisoara Medieval Citadel - Dracula’s birth place and one at Bran Castle.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Accommodation: 2 nights in 3* hotels
- And Halloween Party at Bran Castle.
- Entry fees to the following tourist attractions: Bran Castle admission for Halloween Party, Clock Tower and Weapon Collection in Sighisoara
- Special Events: Halloween Party Programme in Sighisoara Citadel (The Halloween Party is housed in the Dungeon of a medieval hotel located in the very heart of the medieval citadel of Sighisoara. The building dates back to 1520 and has entered the Romanian patrimony as well as the UNESCO World Heritage patrimony).
- The services of a professionally trained English speaking guide.
- Transportation: entire land transfers based on standard European car, microbus, coach, depending upon the number of travellers.
What's excluded :
- Not included: plane ticket, airport fees, photo & video tax and other not mentioned
Day 1: Day 1, Cluj-Napoca – Sighisoara ( 93 miles (150 km) , 2h 30min driving)
Stop At: Sighisoara, Sighisoara, Mures County, Central Romania, Transylvania
10:00 am . Welcome to Transylvania! Your English-speaking guide will collect you from Cluj Napoca Airport, then you'll continue your journey to Sighisoara Citadel, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Founded by Saxons during the 12th century, Sighisoara still stands as one of Europe’s most beautiful inhabited fortified citadels. Sighisoara is also the place where Vlad the Impaler, also known as Dracula, was born.
8:00 pm Get ready for the Halloween party which includes: a delicious traditional Romanian festive dinner washed down with fiery spirits and excellent Romanian wine. Also a special program including the Ritual of Killing of the Living Dead, Vampiresa Hunting, Witchery moments and many dark surprises.
If you survive you’ll find refuge in a 3 star-hotel located in the very heart of the medieval citadel.
Duration: 19 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in the heart of the medieval citadel, 3* hotel.
Day 2: Sighisoara - Brasov- Bran (145 km, 2h , 20 min driving)
Stop At: Bran, Bran, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Explore Transylvania’s symbol, Bran Castle. It owes its fame both to its unique charm and to the myth Bram Stoker created around Dracula. The impressive edifice dates back to 1377. Queen Maria of Romania, the niece of Queen Victoria of Great Britain, turned the castle into a beautiful summer residence. Cheese tasting is strongly recommended, as the village is renowned for the delicious homemade traditional cheese assortments produced here. The ones smoked in pine tree bark are particularly delicious.
19:30 The ultimate Halloween Party at the Bran Castle – also known as Dracula’s Castle! Enjoy an unforgettable night tour of Bran Castle, meet the Wicked Fairies and get lost in their euphoric dance along with a glass of local red wine. Feel amazing being part of a great and dynamic Halloween Party in the courtyard of Bran Castle until 4:00 am.
Duration: 1 day
Stop At: Brasov, Brasov, Brasov County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Your next stop is the Medieval Saxon City of Brasov, one of the best preserved medieval cities in Europe and home to the impressive Black Church, the largest Gothic edifice in South Eastern Europe.
Duration: 2 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in 3* hotel, 300 meters far from Bran Castle
Day 3: Bran – Cluj-Napoca Airport (293 km, 4h 50 min driving)
Stop At: Cluj-Napoca, Cluj-Napoca, Cluj County, Northwest Romania, Transylvania
Transfer next to Cluj Napoca for the return flight. The tour ends between 7- 8:00 pm. We depend very much on traffic conditions.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Hotel Transilvania, Strada Regele Ferdinand 20, Cluj-Napoca 400110, Romania
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- In Romania the weather in October-November is very unpredictable, with daytime temperatures between 15-20 grades Celsius, and night time temperatures between 5-10 grades Celsius; but it is very much possible that you will see some snowfall especially in the mountain section. However the weather is very changeable, so you should expect big temperature changing.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please bring your own Halloween costume!
- Please communicate any dietary requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.