3-Day Tsavo East and Tsavo West Safari
Tsavo West is known for its Red Elephants and holds the legend of Tsavo man eaters- two lions accused of killing and eating around 135 men in Kenya in 1898. Guests will stay in Savora Salt Lick Lodge, a luxurious escape set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points or from hotel if area is within the vicinity
- All game viewing activities in a van with pop-up roof
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
- Entry/Admission - Mzima Springs
What's excluded :
- Breakfast on the first day of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Day 1: Nairobi to Tsavo East National Park
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
Pick up from a Nairobi hotel in the morning and drive to Tsavo East national park which is approximately 6 hours drive. Tsavo East national park is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions, Game en-route Via Aruba Dam to Ashnil Aruba lodge. Check in and have lunch at your lodge. In the afternoon, another game drive at the park later dinner and overnight at the Ashnil Aruba lodge.
Duration: 7 hours
Accommodation included: Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Day 2: Tsavo East to Tsavo West National Park
Stop At: Tsavo National Park West, Tsavo National Park West, Coast Province
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast leave Tsavo East for Tsavo West Game en route to Ngulia safari lodge. Check in and have lunch. In the afternoon, visit the rhino sanctuary and return to the lodge where there is usually a leopard trap and if you are lucky you will see it . Dinner and overnight at the Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West to Nairobi
Stop At: Mzima Springs, Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park West 00200 Kenya
Early morning breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for Nairobi lunch at Voi lion hill camp . After lunch proceed to Nairobi arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotel or Airport..
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.