3 Days Budget Safari To Serengeti & Ngorongoro
Serengeti National Park is undoubtedly the best-known wildlife sanctuary in the world, unequalled for its natural beauty and scientific value,it has the greatest concentration of plains game in Africa.
The Serengeti National Park in Tanzania was established in 1952. It is home to the greatest wildlife spectacle on earth - the great migration of wildebeest and zebra. The resident population of lion, cheetah, elephant, giraffe, and birds is also impressive. There’s a wide variety of accommodation available, from luxury lodges to mobile camps. The park covers 5,700 sq miles, (14,763 sq km), it’s larger than Connecticut, with at most a couple hundred vehicles driving around.
The Park can be divided into 3 sections. The popular southern/central part (Seronera Valley), is what the Maasai called the “serengit”, the land of endless plains. It’s classic savannah, dotted with acacias and filled with wildlife. The western corridor is marked by the Grumeti River, and has more forests.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- Park fees
- All activities mentioned in itinerary
- All your selected accommodation during safari
- A professional driver/guide
- All transport during safari
- Government taxes
- Airport transfers
- All Meals during your tour
- Bottled water on your game drives
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
What's excluded :
- International flights
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items like Souvenirs
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic beverages
- Laundry Service
- AIRPORT - HOTEL
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE CAN PICK UP OUR CLIENTS FROM ANY POINT.
Departure Time :5/9/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 05:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.