4-5 Hrs Mexican Cooking Class and Municipal Market Tour of Acapulco With Lunch
Very Small Group.
Start this cultural tour at either your Acapulco port or hotel. Learn how to create Mexican cuisine and enjoy savoring what you have cooked at a typical Acapulco restaurant during this 4-hour cooking class and market visit led by knowledgeable and fun loving professional tour guides.
The small group is limited to just eight cooking enthusiasts. Your Acapulco´s cook has selected the best of Mexican cuisine for you to enjoy. Learn how to prepare the best guacamole and a delicious tortilla soup, and the best beef or chicken fajitas. After picking up the necessary ingredients, all fresh, from a local market, prepare your dishes back in the kitchen. Whether it’s tortillas, guacamole, soup, take home exciting recipes knowing you’ll be able to easily recreate the flavors of Mexico.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Visit a Mexican market, touch, smell, taste and enjoy different textures, colors and flavors at the market head to a Mexican restaurant afterwards to learn Mexican Cuisine
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or our phone. Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.