4 In 1 Sloth Water Falls Rain Forest Volcanoes
Get an up close look at Costa Rica's hidden natural wonders with the Celeste River, Tenorio rain forest, Miravallesand Tenorio volcanoes, Llanos de Cortes waterfall and Finca verde Sloth's wild habitat tour. Follow an expert local guide through breathtaking scenery, rugged trails and truly beautiful attractions. This is the perfect way to explore outside the city and see what makes Costa Rica a top attraction for nature lovers. Highlights Tour of Rio Celeste, Llanos de Cortes Waterfall and the beautiful Sloth habitat at the finca verde private farm. Experience the beauty of Costa Rica's natural landscapes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park Costa Rica
Connect with nature and explore the beauty of the Tenorio & Miravalles Volcano rain forest you will start out on a 30 minutes moderately hike down to Rio Celeste through the lush primary and secondary rain forest surrounding Costa Rica's most famous river (blue river). come down along leafy jungle trails and across rivers on a private farm, catching new perspectives on the looming volcano and sweeping Bijagua plains.
Slow down and appreciate the area’s amazing biodiversity as a nature guide points out native plant species and wildlife like monkeys, sloths and exotic birds learn about native flora and fauna and spot wildlife. Before making your way backy ou will get a chance to refresh and swim in this natural environment in the famous blue river.
Stop At: Bijagua de Upala, Bijagua de Upala, Province of Alajuela
This is where you will see sloths and other wildlife. Hike through a private nature reserve at the base of Tenorio Volcano This little hike is a fantastic opportunity for unforgettable experiences in one of Costa Rica's most unique hidden gems. The mountainous rain forest and volcanic region of Tenorio offers beautiful views, exotic vegetation, and animal diversity. You will have the chance to encounter the animals of the rain forest such as sloths, tree frogs, tucans, butterflys, many kinds of birds on a small walk through a privately run property perfectly preserved in the northern rain forest region. Lunch will be served at the restaurant with some beautiful views of the Tenorio volcanic region. Before making your way back, you will visit the lush waterfalls of Llanos del Cortez. You will get a chance to refresh and unwind in this natural environment.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cataratas Llanos de Cortes, Off the Pan American Highway, Bagaces 50401 Costa Rica
The Llanos del Cortés waterfalls are surrounded by lush vegetation, its waters form a beautiful curtain falls, forming a pond or pool where you can swim or just cool off and enjoy the beautiful surroundings where magic is complemented by the sound of falling water. Furthermore, this oasis offers the particularity of having a beach of clear sands, where you can enjoy the spectacular view of the falling water. The safety of its refreshing waters and the variety of flora and fauna in such a small size make it an ideal place to visit ... so, do not miss this natural treasure!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Peninsula de Papagayo, playas del coco, las Catalinas playa Danta, PLaya Tamarindo, Liberia.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Infant meals are not included
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All our tours are private and customized so you do not share your experience with people who are not on your reservation.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.