7-Day Amboseli and Tsavo National Park Safari from Nairobi
Embark on this six-night African safari adventure. Visit Amboseli National Park, where the majestic elephant herds wander freely. Take some great pictures of Mt. Kilimanjaro, best viewed from Amoseli. Go to Tsavo West National Park, home to the infamous 'man-eaters of Tsavo' lions. Stop by the beautiful oasis that is Mzima Springs. Enjoy yourself in the splendor of African wildlife including Maasai giraffes, hyenas, lions, fringe-eared oryx and over four hundred species of birds.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All-inclusive tour
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
What's included :
- 6 nights accommodation
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip shared transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Fuel, security and departure tax
- Meet at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by the driver on Day 1 and be taken to your hotel to check in and receive a safari briefing. You will have some free time in Nairobi. Depart for Amboseli National Park after breakfast to arrive in time for lunch. Explore Amboseli, famous for its elephant herds, in the afternoon. Enjoy dinner following your game drive. The following day, have breakfast before your morning game drive. Take lunch and some time to relax before departing for your afternoon game drive. You'll then depart for Tsavo West National Park following breakfast. Arrive at Kilanguni Serena Lodge in time for lunch and visit Mzima springs and take an afternoon game drive. Proceed to Tsavo East National Park on a game drive, after breakfast. Check in to the lodge and have lunch. Leave on an afternoon game drive in the park. Embark on a game drive following breakfast. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch surrounded by the beauty of Tsavo East National Park. Drive back to Nairobi to met your flight following breakfast.
Departure Point :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.