7 Day Tour of Southern Albania
This 7 day tour aims to present the beautiful places of Southern Albanian, including its cities, special sites of interest and objects.
During the 7 day tour, you will explore Gjirokastra, The Ancient City of Butrint, The Beaches of Ksamil, The National Park of Blue Eye, The Monastery of St. Nicholas in Mesopotam, The Lekuresi Castle, The Ancient City of Finiq (Phoenike), Saranda, Qeparo, The Himara Beaches, and The Borsh Waterfall with other unique sites, as well, depending on your arrival destination.
For those of you arriving in Rinas/Tirana, you will have some time in Gjirokastra, and enjoy a few tourist pit stops enroute to Saranda, on your arrival day.
For those of you arriving at the Port in Saranda, you will have time to explore The Medieval Village of Kaminca, The Gjin Aleks Mosque and Delvina, on your arrival day.
per adult from
What's included :
- 6x Breakfast
- 6x Dinner
- 6x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 7 nights
- Entry/Admission - Gjirokaster Castle
- Entry/Admission - The Blue Eye
- Entry/Admission - Lekuresi Castle
- Entry/Admission - Saranda Embankment
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Menu extras
- Bedroom mini bar
- Entry/Admission - Butrint National Park
- Welcome to Albania
Departure Point :1: Port, Sarandë, Albania
2: Rinas, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all guests from the Saranda Port, or from the Rinas/Tirana Airport in the morning (typically, between 8 am -9 am, but we will confirm a guaranteed time once we know your travel arrangements).Please note that your first and last day of your tour will vary, depending on your place of arrival. Also, please note this is a private tour, that requires a minimum of 6 people in the group. We reserve the right to change or cancel your booking should this minimum guest requirement not be met.Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.