7 Days Tanganyika Wilderness Safari
This amazing safari will take you to unparalleled concentration of wildlife, the Serengeti is the most famous national park in Tanzania, Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater which is home to an remarkable amount of wildlife, including lions, cheetahs and at certain times of the year and the wildebeest migration, and enjoy our best services for your best moment of your life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All accommodation except on the last day
- Meals as per itinerary
- A 4WD vehicle with pop up roof, fridge, binoculars, guide books, destination maps, during safari as specified in the itinerary.
- Round-trip private transfer
- Unlimited Bottled water
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Park fees
- Unlimited game mileage during safari game drives
- Glass of wine on sundowner
- Snacks during game drive
- Government tax
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- International/Local Air Transportation
- Day 1
Arrive at Kilimanjaro airport meet and greet by our guide then transfer to your exclusive accommodation.
Accommodation: Kibo Palace Hotel
Depart Arusha after breakfast and drive to Tarangire National Park, a lovely quiet park in Northern Tanzania that is most famous for its elephant migration, birding and quiet authentic safari atmosphere. The majority of travelers to the region either miss out Tarangire altogether or venture into the park for a matter of hours leaving parts of Tarangire virtually untouched.
Accommodation: Maramboi Tented Lodge
After a hearty breakfast at the lodge, you will go on a drive to the Serengeti via Olduvai gorge. Olduvai Gorge is the prehistoric site where Dr. Louis Leakey discovered the remains of homohabilis (’handy man’). Such discovery was deemed the first step on the path of human evolution. You will have an exciting game drive to the central Serengeti for the overnight at the lodge/tented Camp.
The Serengeti is probably the most famous wildlife sanctuary in the world. Within its 15,000 sq km area it hosts 3 million large mammals, including the famous Big Five. Explore the range of different habitats that include swamps, woodland, soda lakes and the world famous Serengeti short grass plains.
Accommodation: Serengeti Acacia Camps
Breakfast will be served at the Lodge. After that, you will embark on a full day game drive towards Central Serengeti (Seronera).
Accommodation: Serengeti Acacia Tented Camps
After breakfast, depart morning from Serengeti North en route to Ngorongoro Conservation Area, the Garden of Eden of Africa. In the late afternoon after your exciting day at this iconic park, you will drive back to your lodge.
The jewel in Ngorongoro's crown is a deep, volcanic crater, the largest un flooded and unbroken caldera in the world. About 20kms across, 600 meters deep and 300 sq kms in area, the Ngorongoro Crater is a breathtaking natural wonder. We will visit Lake Magadi, a large but shallow alkaline lake in the south western corner, which is one of the main features of the crater. A large number of flamingos, hippos and other water birds can usually been seen here
Accommodation: Ngorongoro Farm House Lodge
Go on a morning game drive in the World Heritage Site, Ngorongoro Crater just after you consume a sumptuous breakfast at the lodge. Then late afternoon, drive back to the Lodge.
Accommodation: Ngorongoro Farm House Lodge
Breakfast will be served at the lodge before your drive back to Arusha. When you get to Arusha, you will be transferred to the airport for your international flight back home or to your hotel at your own arrangement.
Departure Point :Arusha
Departure Time :Flexible Please refer to voucher for confirmation details
Return Detail :Arusha
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.