A Day Rafting Tour to TRISHULI RIVER
Rafting is one of the interesting things that the visitors want to do in Nepal. The rivers which were originated from the high hills through melting of the snows and flow with the great current is the best places in the world for having the rafting. Among the popular rafting places in Nepal, Trishuli rafting is one of the most popular rafting rivers in Nepal. Situating just 3 hours away from Kathmandu, Trishuli River provides the best scenic beauty along with the rafting experience to the rafters. Combined with the glorious view of the beautiful forest, gorgeous surroundings and wildlife along with the white water fun, the rafting at the Trishuli River will be exciting to do. The big bouncy waves along with the striking waters of the river will be exciting with the friends. The rafting at the rivers will differ from season to season as the flow of the water at the river will be directly related to the season and the rainfall.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional and an experienced English speaking guide
- Professional safety kayakers
- International name brand ISO/CE certified rafting equipment including helmets, PFDs, paddles, and splash jackets
- Lunch at Resort
- Round trip transportation (private vehicle)
- Industry standard first aid kits
- Certified Guides with International Standards Whiter River Guiding
- Certified guides with Swift Water Rescue and Wilderness First Aid
What's excluded :
- Unrelated transportation, accommodation, visas, travel documents, departure taxes etc
- Items of a personal nature including swimwear, towel and toiletries
- Personal expenses
- Insurance **we provide insurance for our crew – but participants must be properly insured
- 7:00 AM: Early morning after breakfast our diver will pick you up from your hotel and will drive towards the Trishuli River enjoying the en route beauty. You will have the marvelous view on the way.
10:00 AM: After having the drive for about 3 to 4 hours through the main trail, we will reach at the Malekhu; situating 75 Km away from Kathmandu. You will be given some time to be fresh.
11:00 AM: Our rafting guide will instruct you about the raft and facilitate about the rafting course.
12:00 PM: We will begin to raft for about 4 hours and will reach the Mugling after the hourly effort of rafting.
04:00 PM: After finishing the rafting we will have a lunch at Resort.
05:00 PM: After lunch, we will drive back to the Kathmandu retrieving the same trail
08:00 PM: We will reach to our hotel.
Departure Point :Brahmakumari Marg 32, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our clients from their respective Hotel.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.