A walk through life in communist Yugoslavia
The only croatian museum that covers life during communist Yugoslavia. Using an interactive approach and an augmented reality app, Red History Museum is transformed into an educational playground for people of all ages. Visitors become active explorers of history and learn about subjects like internal politics, secret police, music, fashion and many more.
Find out why was the Yugoslav socialism different than others. Learn the complex history that still affects the Croatian people. Take a walk through time, witness the good and the bad, simply have fun while you immerse yourself in Yugoslav life, history and culture.
per adult from
50 to 95 minutes
What's included :
- Admission to Red History Museum
- Entry/Admission - Red History Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red History Museum, Ulica Svetog Kriza 3, Dubrovnik 20000 Croatia
Red History Museum is a newly opened unique interactive experience of everyday life in communist Yugoslavia - a very different time in Croatian history. Using new and old technologies in a 300 square meter space, visitors can now explore and experience what it was like under the Yugoslav regime. Dive into the art, design, politics, secret agencies and the way of the Non-Aligned. Listen to the greatest hits of the time, witness history coming to life and learn the real life stories of people living under the watchful eye of the Communist party.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Red History Museum, Ul. Svetog Križa 3, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :5/24/2019 - 1/7/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.