Abu Dhabi City & Ferrari World Full Day Tour (Admission Ticket Included)
Experience the world’s fastest roller-coaster flying with the fastest speed more than F1™ car on Formula Rossa in World’s 4th largest capital city. The city itself a highlights of this glittering, cutting-edge city as you learn about its history and nation. Discover Bedouin crafts at the Heritage Village, and view the city’s flagship mall and other landmarks. Finish at Ferrari World, the world’s biggest indoor theme park, with time to enjoy its exciting Ferrari-inspired rides, stores and cafes.
Grab the most exciting tour with glaring eyes in Abu Dhabi and feel like true Scuderia Ferrari champion.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari world
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & President Palace (Outer view only)
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Lunch as per guests choice at Marina Mall or Heritage village (With Additional Charge only)
- Visit to Heritage village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Famous Date Market
- Drop off at your Hotel
- Professional guide
- Shared (Not private)
- Entry/Admission - Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
What's excluded :
- Personal Belongings.
- Personal Expenses.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Leisure Drive Yas Island, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The first Ferrari-branded theme park in the world, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi celebrates the passionate spirit of the legendary racing marque. Its iconic structure houses numerous high-adrenaline rides featuring the world’s fastest rollercoaster, family-friendly attractions, state-of-the-art simulators, live shows and an inspiring treasure of racing memorabilia. Attractions also include two stores and a selection of restaurants that celebrate authentic Italian culinary traditions, making it the place to live the true Ferrari story. Open 365 days a year, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi offers a unique experience for visitors of every age in a refreshing, indoor, climate-controlled environment. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is a main feature of Yas Island, the top leisure and entertainment destination in the UAE. Located on Yas Island... A destination unlike any other. Home to some of the UAE's most exciting attractions, racing events, concerts, luxury hotels and much much more; Experience life at its richest, through adventure and entertainment, all created for you to share with friends and family.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Abu Dhabi Dates Market, Zayed Port, Near Mina Market, Mina Zayed, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Abudhabi Dates Market is the main and biggest market to get dates in Abu Dhabi. The various products of date species are available usually in they market during the season. You can find date products from Oman and Saudi as well. The prices you can get here are the best in town.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Heritage Village, Dubai, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Heritage Village in Abu Dhabi is a model of an Emirati village which exhibits the Bedouin lifestyle and heritage. This venue is an interesting cultural attraction and a place which can be one of the most family friendly destinations.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Street, 5th St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque stands out as one of the world’s largest mosques, and the only one that captures unique interactions between Islam and world cultures. Sheikh Zayed's vision for the Grand Mosque was to incorporate architectural styles from different Muslim civilizations and celebrate cultural diversity by creating a haven that is truly diverse and inspirational in its foundation. The mosque’s architects were British, Italian and Emirati, and design inspiration was borrowed parts of Turkey, Morocco, Pakistan, and Egypt among other Islamic countries, revealing a glistening architectural marvel with an astonishing capacity of 40,000 worshippers and visitors.
The open-door policy invites tourists and celebrants from all around the world who can witness the spectacular onion-top domes, the reflective pools that engulf the courtyard and the iconic prayer hall, which not only overflows with blissful sunlight, but also houses the world’s biggest chandelier and carpet, both meticulously handmade. Be sure to spot the calligraphy encircling the hollows of the domes, etched with verses from the Quran and painted with gold leaves in An-Naskh lettering.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Miraj Islamic Art Centre, Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum Street, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
An extensive collection of museum-like displays of unique Islamic art pieces sourced from around the Muslim world from places like Egypt, Syria, Iran, India, Iraq, Kashmir and Russia. Displays include meticulously hand woven pictorial and bejewelled carpets, silk textiles, jewellery, marble pieces, Arabic calligraphy engraved vases, miniature paintings and experienced staff are on hand to brief visitors on the history and origin of the pieces and the techniques used in making them
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Marina Mall 18 St, Abu Dhabi United Arab Emirates
Marina Mall is an Abu Dhabi shopping mall and entertainment venue which opened in March 2001. One of the biggest in Abu Dhabi, the Mall is located along the breakwater on Corniche road, close to the Emirates Palace hotel. In January 2017, Forbes recognized Marina Mall as one of the top shopping malls in Abu Dhabi
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ladies visiting the Mosque are required to cover their head with scarf and do not wear shorts, beachwear or sleeveless outfits as they are to be fully covered.
- Men visiting the Mosque should wear long trousers.
- The pickup / drop off timing on sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- In any case the guest does not show up on time and our vehicle departs from the pickup location, then we will not arrange for alternative transfer & no refund is provided for the missed tour.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Summer clothing is suitable for whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- No refund for partly utilized services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- On Islamic occasions like holy month of Ramadan and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel or changed any order.
- Abu Dhabi City Tour will not be Operating on Fridays in the month of Ramadan
- Sunday to Wednesday: 11 am - 6 pm
- Thursday & Friday: 11 am-12 midnight (free view 6 pm to 12 midnight)
- Saturdays: 11 am to 11 pm (free view 6 pm to 11 pm)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.