Abu Simbel and Aswan 2-Day Tour from Luxor
Travel from Luxor to Aswan by private van.
Visit on your way to Aswan Edfu temple , Philae Temple and High Dam Temple of Abu Simbel, part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
Learn more about ancient Egyptian history
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Day 1: Luxor - Aswan
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
At 7:00 am Imperialegypt Tour’s guide will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor and transfer by Private A/C Vehicle to Edfu around 50 minutes drive south of Luxor . arrival in Edfu where you can visit the majestic Temple of Edfu that dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenged the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth.
Upon arriving in Aswan, you will get a room in 3 stars Hotel .
Around 2.00 pm Start your next tour to visit High Dam, an engineering miracle built in 1960 protecting Egypt from annual floods from the Nile. Then visit the majestic Philae Temple which was built on the honour of Goddess Isis the chief deity of the island. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel .Overnight in Aswan
Duration: 3 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: 3 stars Hotel
Day 2: Aswan - Abu Simbel - Aswan - Luxor
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Get an early start to your day by leaving around 3:15 to travel to Abu Simbel. After arriving in Abu Simbel you will visit the 2 temples of Abu Simbel, situated among the most magnificent monuments in the world. Learn how their removal and reconstruction was a historic event, and how the Egyptian government secured the support of UNESCO to protect them. After visiting Abu Simbel, return to Aswan. In the afternoon, return to Luxor by train.
Duration: 9 hours
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please mentioned Hotel name ?Airports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.