Abu Simbel Temples - Private Full Day Tour from Aswan
One of the most famous monuments in the world. Abu Simbel is found in Lower Nubia, southern Egypt, near the Nile. It is the home of two massive rock-hewn temples carved into the mountainside during the reign of the deified pharaoh Ramses II in the 13th century BC. It is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- French speaking tour guide diploma in Egyptology.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel. Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- A bottle of water during your trip.
- Tax applied and service charge.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees for all sites mentioned in the itinerary.
- All optional excursions, linen, drinks and personal items.
- Tips (recommended).
- Entry/Admission - Abu Simbel Temple Complex
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
We leave Aswan in the morning around 6:30 am. This allows us to have a quiet and special tour, then we will be guided with one of our Egyptologist guides and free time before returning to Aswan (around 3 hours drive each way, with around 2 hours at the temples). The temples built by Ramses II at Abu Simbel are one of the highlights of Egypt and have a fascinating history behind them to go with their impressive size. When Lake Nasser was flooded, the final water level would submerge several temples, the most important being Abu Simbel. The temple was therefore completely dismantled and rebuilt higher up on the hill where it stands today. The temple today is a testament to Ramses II and the great building prowess of the ancient Egyptians, as well as modern engineering. After completing your day trip, you will return to your selected hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from all hotels in downtown Aswan and from Nile cruises.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.