Adventure in Sumidero Canyon & Chiapa de Corzo
Visit Sumidero Canyon where you will enjoy a motor boat cruise through the middle of this spectacular canyon. Walk around Chiapa de Corzo, Chiapas' first Spanish settlement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Airport pick up
- Share river cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Canon del Sumidero
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canon del Sumidero, Chiapa de Corzo Mexico
The road descends more than 1500 meters and reaches the Grijalva River where the Sumidero Canyon has cliffs from 100 to 1000 meters high. In this national park, is possible to see local wildlife such as crocodiles, spider monkeys, and white and gray herons.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chiapa de Corzo, Tuxtla Gutierrez Mexico
Chiapa de Corzo is a charming Magical Town that in January celebrates the Big Party, one of the most colorful in the country, considered a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup 9amAirport pick up: Flights must arrive at Tuxtla Gutierrez Airport by 1pm at the latest. The national park closes at 4pm
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- In order to visit the Sumidero Canyon, flights must arrive at Tuxtla Gutierrez Airport by 1 p.m. at the latest. The national park closes at 4 p.m.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.