After Dark Tour of Old Dubai with Dinner
This uniquely designed after dark tour of ancient Dubai gives the opportunity to explore the oldest area of Dubai at night! During your time with us, you will be experiencing one of the oldest structure in Dubai that is Dubai Museum and the Gold and Spice Souk. Get ready to make your moment special by participating and navigating the old part of Dubai, enjoying mouthwatering middle eastern dinner, taking an Abra ride (Boat Ride) and exploring Gold and Spice Souk at the same time.
per adult from
What's included :
- Abra Ride (Boat Ride)
- Middle Eastern Dinner
- Professional guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dubai is one of the most exciting and the fast growing city of the world. This tour gives you a unique opportunity to explore the oldest areas of Dubai at night!
Visit Dubai museum before wandering the Textile Souk and Meena Bazaar - also known as Little India. Stop for a traditional dinner before taking an Abra ride (Boat Ride) and exploring Gold and Spice Souk!
The tour ends around 11pm at the Spice Souk.
Departure Point :Arabian Courtyard Hotel & Spa, Al Seef Area Opposite Dubai Museum - شارع الفهيدي - Bur DubaiAl Fahidi - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Return Detail :Gold Souq - Deira - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 47 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.