Afternoon Snorkel and Ocean Playground
Cruise the Ko Olina coast on Oahu's western shore, where you can snorkel at a pristine reef area. The ocean is your playground on this 2-hour adventure, and transport is included from Ko Olina hotels, as are snacks and drinks. See the stunning leeward coast from a scenic, offshore vantage point, and experience life in west Oahu—away from the Waikiki crowds.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snorkel vest and fins
What's excluded :
- Transport from Waikiki hotels
- Bring your own snorkel & mask or buy a new one on board
Step aboard and enjoy the beautiful Waianae coastline by catamaran and look out for the wildlife on the ride. Stop to snorkel at a pristine reef area and enjoy the wonder of the ocean.
• Hawaii Nautical, 2045 Lauwiliwili St, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-3900
• Waianae Mountain Range, Waianae, Oahu, HI
Departure Point :Wai'anae Small Boat Harbor, 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Waianae, HI 96792, USA
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All guests must submit this health-screening form prior to boarding. To help keep you and our staff healthy, and maintain Hawaii as the safest U.S. state for visitors and locals alike, we strictly adhere to every possible precaution against the transmission of COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.