Air-Conditioned Transfer Allenby / King Hussein Bridge to Amman Airport
Travel from the Allenby / King Hussein Bridge Israel-Jordan border to Amman Airport in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle with our friendly, professional drivers. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and include one suitcase and one carry-on per person.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet and assist
- One-way private transfer with free Wi-Fi
- Transfer by private air-conditioned vehicle
- One suitcase and one carry-on bag per person
- English-speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (optional)
- Enjoy a hassle-free departure from the Israel-Jordan border at Allenby / King Hussein Bridge with this private transfer to Queen Alia International Airport. Meet your English-speaking driver at the Allenby / King Hussein Bridge, then relax on the journey to Amman airport, which takes about an hour depending on traffic conditions.
The comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles seat up to nine people with one suitcase and one carry-on each (please confirm with the operator in advance if you are carrying bulky items such as surfboards). They feature generous leg room, air-conditioning, and free Wi-Fi, and are bookable seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
Departure Point :
The driver will be waiting for you at the hall after immigration holding a sign with your name.
OtherKing Hussein Bridge Border Crossing, Israel
Return Detail :Amman, Amman, Amman Governorate
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs, or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please confirm with the operator prior to travel.
- Price is per person, with a maximum of 9 adults per vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.