Alhambra, Nasrid Palaces, Generalife and Alcazaba Private Tour in Granada
Explore one of the most popular monuments in Spain and Islamic civilization on this 3-hour private tour with skip the line ticket. Walk with official guide through the Islamic palaces and visit the stunning summer palace and gardens of the Generalife.
This is a private tour just one guide with, is not in group. Exept if you choose option of Small Groups.
per adult from
150 to 180 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Private tour, just for you, with Official Guide of Alhambra
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Walking tour in Remains of Medina
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
Gardens and the vacation home of the kings
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Militarian Area
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The Main Palace conserved, The Official House of The Kingdom of Granada
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Real de la Alhambra, 18009 Granada, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Due to the great demand of tickets and to the restriction of the number of visitors per day, we recommend you to book at least one month in advance.
- Guaranteed after confirmation, Nasrid Palaces, Alcazaba and Generalife.
- Once the tour is confirmed, the supplier will send you the appointment time with your tour guide as soon as possible via Viator or phone.
- *OPTION ANYTIME TOUR: Please note that the starting time could be between 08:00 am and 10:00 pm depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide. This option include Special Prices offered in some days. *OPTION MORNING TOUR please note that the starting time could be between 08:00 am and 12:00 am depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide. *OPTION AFTERNOON please note that the starting time could be between 2 pm and 6 pm depending on the Nasrid Palaces ticket. Once the tour is confirmed the supplier will inform you of the time to meet your tour guide * Option Small Private Group . The start time could be between 8am and 10 pm depending on the Nasrid palace ticket. The start time could be between 8am and 10pm depending on the Nasrid palace ticket. It is a shared group tour between 1 to 8 people
- If your choice is AnyTime Tour and your appointment falls after 9:15 p.m., the visit only includes the Nasrid Palaces with a guide and sometimes Alcazaba and Genaralife the day after without a guide. It is a 2-hour private guided tour.
- If you have a specific start time request, please let the supplier know as soon as possible and they will do their best to assign that for you. However, please remember that it's not guaranteed that they can change it as it's dependent upon the Nasrid Palaces appointment time given by the administration of Alhambra.
- If you have not received an email informing you of the start by 4 days before your tour, please contact the tour supplier. The starting time printed in your voucher is approximate. The exact start time will be sent to you by email or SMS. Please provide a valid phone number in case the tour supplier needs to call you about any changes to your tour enforced by the Alhambra administration.
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Keep in mind that The Alhambra closes every December 25 and January 1, we will always assign the visit either for December 26 or for January 2
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.