All Day Tour of Përmet
Permet, the "City of Roses", is known for it's cultural, health and ecological tourism.
In ancient times, the area of Permet was known as Trifilia, part of the "Melotid Region" and in the city center there is a rock, which has a legend associated with the city's name.
Permet is known throughout Albania for its excellent hospitality and cooking, has 15 churches and 4 mosques. It is worth the trip to see all of the natural beauty that the city offers.
Just outside Permet, we will visit the Bridge of Kati, the thermal baths - that have curative effects and the Langarica Canyon. As well as, the Kelcyres Gorge, and a natural fresh water source found along the Gjirokastër-Tepelenë highway.
You will also find two hours of free time to explore Permet on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- 2 Hours of Free Time
- Live Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benja Thermal Baths, Near The Stonebridge, Permet Albania
On our tour we will explore the City of Permet. Permet, "The City of Roses," is known for cultural, health and ecological tourism. In the city center there is a rock, which has a legend associated with the city's name. Permet is known throughout Albania for its excellent hospitality and cooking. It is worth the trip to see the natural beauty that the city offers. Permet has 15 churches and 4 mosques.
We will also explore the Bridge of Kati, and the famous thermal baths - that have curative effects.
In addition, along the journey we will see The Kelcyres Gorge and visit a natural fresh water source found along the Gjirokastër-Tepelenë highway.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Langarica Canyon, Albania
We will also visit the Langarica Canyon, with magnificent views, only 200m from the thermal baths.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Port, Sarandë, Albania
Traveler pickup is offered
We will depart at 7:30 am, from the Saranda Port / your local Hotel / or from the Tea Tours Main Office (Lagjia no:1, Rruga – Skënderbeu, No: 3), and return around 7:30 pm.This specific tour requires a minimum of at least five people in attendance, so, please keep this in mind when placing your booking with us, for this unique tour. Ports
- Saranda Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.