Alternative 3-Hour Berlin Bike Tour: Vibes of Berlin
Discover the alternative Berlin by bike on a 3-hour bike tour along the banks of the river Spree to the hip districts. See the famous colorful Berlin, a city in constant renewal and find out why the city is called "poor but sexy".
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Discover the capital of the art of living on the banks of the Spree to Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Neukölln and Treptow. In the footsteps of squatters and property sharks, hipsters and party tourists.
Your Guide will welcome you at the meeting point in front of Nikolai Church, just 5 minutes from the Berlin TV Tower/Alexanderplatz. Get your comfy city-bike here as well as a helmet too. After a short introduction the tour starts and leads you through the historic city center to the colorful alternative districts. Your experienced and entertaining local guide will lead you safely through Berlin by using minor roads and bike lanes.
Stop to get to know the sights and hear more about them from your guide. Highlights you will pass during your 17km route are:
• Spree banks and East Side Gallery: the longest remaining part of The Wall, transformed into a huge open air gallery
• Treehouse on The Wall: the tradition of occupying public areas
• "Kreuzkölln" on the Landwehrkanal: hip street flair
• Kreuzberg: Kottbusser Tor and SO36 traditional alternative melting pot
• Carlofts in the Liegnitzer Straße
• Görlitzer Park: crazy contrasts in a green oasis
On this route you will find a colorful mix of vibrant neighborhoods and idyllic corners, passages on the river Spree on the former wall and the Eastern Harbor, former wastelands that have become icons of the Berlin club culture, the unvarnished alternative Berlin, Guerilla Architecture and visionary new buildings in contrast, Dolce Vita on the Landwehrkanal. See more than just the typical sights in the city center and feel Berlin's unique atmosphere!
Departure Point :Poststraße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Departure Time :2:24 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in English and German (dependent on option selected)
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.