Amazing Sacred Valley
A quick trip in under a week, that includes all of the highlights of the Sacred Valley. Explore the essential highlights of Peru’s Sacred Valley, including visits to Cusco, Machu Picchu, and the Sacred Valley itself.
This short trip includes some of the best sights that Peru has to offer, including the Sacred Valley tour and Machu Picchu travel. You’ll visit small villages with cobblestone alleys, handicraft markets, workshops and ancient sites built by the Inca. The journey begins and ends in Cusco, which is connected by flight from Lima (1 hour). You can easily combine this trip with a few days in Cusco, plus a day or two in Lima.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Breakfast - Breakfast x 3, Lunch x 4, Snacks & Water
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any additional meals
Day 1 - Arrival in Cusco, Exploring the City
This ancient city is the former capital of the Inca empire, today you'll explore many of the important sites of this historic city.
Day 2 - Tour the Sacred Valley: Cusco - Pisac - Ollantaytambo
Leaving Cusco around 8:30 am for our drive into the Sacred Valley en route to Pisac, a village known for its traditional market and immense Inca fortress. In the afternoon, departing for the town of Ollantaytambo, roam the winding alleys and vast plazas and gaze upon a marvelous llama-shaped ruin before heading to a local hotel for the night.
Day 3 - Maras & Moray Tour & Train to Aguas Calientes
This morning, you'll depart from your hotel in Ollantaytambo for your journey to Moray; where you'll see the three famous amphitheater-like terraces made by the Incas. Afterwards heading to the famous salt fields (Maras). Transfer to the Train Station in Ollantaytambo.
Day 4 - Machu Picchu Excursion: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco
Get an early start to beat the crowds and get the best views of the ancient ruins. This Inca citadel is is a masterpiece of engineering that served as a sanctuary & retreat for the Incan Emperor Pachacutec.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pre-Tour Briefing on the evening prior to departure.Travellers to carry own personal equipment for tour.
Departure Time :4:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.