Amphawa Floating Market Tour stopover Maeklong Railway Market (Multi Languages)
Amphawa is one of the most popular floating market near Bangkok, with visitors almost exclusively Thai. Located 50 km from Bangkok this once small village was apparently already present in the mid-Seventeenth Century. It has become such a magnet for Thai weekenders that food stalls have grown from the riverbanks and stretched far into the surrounding streets.
• Visit Thailand's floating markets on an immersive half day trip from Bangkok
• Shop by boat along a riverbank in a longtail boat at a floating market
• Buy plenty of unique and inexpensive traditional Thai snacks - the perfect souveniers from your trip!
• Watch a train pass through the middle of a bustling market at Maeklong Railway Market
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Standard rates include Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub)
- Entry/Admission - Amphawa Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maeklong Railway Market (Talad Rom Hub), Si Champa Alley, Mae Klong 75000 Thailand
11:30 - Pick up from the various hotel
12:30 - Depart for Samutsongkram Province
14:30 - Arrive the risky market, must see attraction in the Thailand. You will see a train pushing through a busy market and watch as the shopkeeper pull their table of vegetables and meat out of the way. It is unique and exotic experience.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Amphawa Floating Market, Amphawa 75110 Thailand
15:30 - Drive to Amphawa floating market, where you will see Boats selling Thai traditional food by the river.
16:00 - Get the motor boat and cruise along the canal as you see the villagers spend their daily life by the river.
17.00 - Free time for Amphawa market.
18:00 - Depart for Bangkok
20:00 - Return to the hotel
Organized only during (FRIDAY, SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sun Leisure World Tour, Tours and Thailand Travel Package Tour., 17th floor Payatai Plaza, Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thung Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10140, Thailand
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1: 128 Payatai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road, Ratchathevi, Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
2: Bangkok, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin HotelYou can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.