Amsterdam Experts City Tour
OUR PRIVATE AMSTERDAM EXPERTS CITY TOUR PUTS YOUR DAY IN THE HANDS OF A PROFESSIONAL – JOIN AN ABSOLUTE EXPERT FOR A DEFINITIVE AMSTERDAM EXPERIENCE
Our Amsterdam Experts City Tour is the very best way to enjoy Amsterdam as a beginner. Don’t worry about putting together your own itinerary – we’ll handle that for you. All you need to do is meet our expert guide at a location of your choice and get ready for a first class holiday experience!
The Amsterdam Experts City Tour is a result of collaboration between some of our best guides. Convinced that the routine tour experiences such as canal tours, cannabis tours, history tours, and other specifically focused guided events did not give an authentic Amsterdam experience, they combined their knowledge to produce the Amsterdam Experts City Tour – the Amsterdam tour guide’s ideal tour experience.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Expert Tour Guide
- Opening Meal in Rembrandt Square
- Stop at high-end coffeeshop and guidance on product selection
- Tea/Coffee at smokers bar on iconic Rembrandt Square
- Walking tour through De Wallen (Red Light District)
- Stop at unique Liqueur Distillery
- History talk at historic Multatuli Bridge
- Stop at premier artisan chocolate shop including sample
- Walking tour to the maritime museum, including history talk on the Dutch East India Company
- Final stop at a brewery including a free craft beer
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- As you enjoy the exciting fusion cuisine and consider sampling some of the phenomenal Dutch baked products on offer at this chic venue, you’ll have the chance to discuss with your guide what you want to get out of your day. The Amsterdam Experts City Tour focuses on showing you what makes Amsterdam unique, but also aims to deliver an Amsterdam experience that is uniquely perfect for you – everything is flexible and can be rearranged. Our guides are experts on Amsterdam’s history and culture – if there is another aspect of the city you would prefer to hear about just let your guide know.
Following a quiet drink at Rembrandtplein our guide will lead you over to the famous Waterlooplein market, a popular outdoor shopping location for Amsterdammers for hundreds of year, situated close to Amsterdam’s historic Jewish district. Your guide will fill you in on the history of this enchanting street market and you’ll have the opportunity to explore the wares of its stallholders. These include authentic Dutch cheese and snacks, clothing, antiques and art! Once you’ve got a feel for this inimitable Amsterdam hotspot your group will move on through the world famous De Wallen Red Light District (with your guide ready to answer any questions). You’ll be heading for one of the highlights of the tour – a visit to an authentic Dutch liqueur distillery that has been in operation for hundreds of years. Hidden in the alleys around the De Wallen Red Light District this amazing distillery is a truly quintessential Dutch Amsterdam experience. The friendly staff will be happy to tell you all about the centuries old Dutch delicacy drink that they produce, and we will treat you to one free sample per person in your group.
From there the group moves on to the Multatuli Bridge. At this beautiful canal spot you’re group will stop to discuss Amsterdam’s history, and particularly the history of its beautiful canal network. Afterwards our guide will take your group over to one of Amsterdam’s premier artisan chocolate shops. There we will treat you to a free sample and we will consider the history of cocoa and exotic foods in Amsterdam. then your tour will move on to its final destinations – first a stop at the maritime museum to discover the history of the Dutch East India company and a chance to see a spectacular replica Dutch Indiaman trade ship, and then on to Amsterdam’s very best independent brewery.
Departure Point :Rembrandt Square
Departure Time :Flexible timing - upon request.
Return Detail :Within city centre.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the group. Activity will be cancelled if the group is more than 30 minutes late.
- Any delay will incur to a shorter activity time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.