An Evening Walk Through the Centuries - Private tour
If you are looking for a tour that will take you back in time to the Golden Ages of the Republic of Dubrovnik, as well as how Dubrovnik is coping nowadays, then you are at the right place.
On this incredible voyage comparing glorious history of Dubrovnik with today's life, you will learn that this small city used to be one of the biggest in Europe, with globally important trading role; whilst today it is one of the most important tourist destinations in Europe.
We will talk about three aspects of Dubrovnik: its Golden Ages when, at the time, some of the greatest achievements of our civilization were forged, its 'transitional period', and ultimately the lifestyle in its importance today.
My goal for you is to leave this city with the desire to return again, enriched with stories about Dubrovnik's past and everyday lifestyle that you will never forget.
To keep the group small, number of participants is limited to ten.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Licensed tour guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Dubrovnik Croatia
Tour is taking place inside the old city of Dubrovnik. Guests will see all the major landmarks and monuments of the Old City - Old Harbor, Cathedral, Rector's Palace, Sponza Palace, Orlando's Column, Franciscan Monastery, Big Onofrio's fountain, and much more...
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ulica Vrata od Ploča, Ul. Vrata od Ploča, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Ulica Vrata od Pila, Ul. Vrata od Pila, 20000, Dubrovnik, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Dubrovnik' Storytellers