Arenal Night Walk by Canoa Aventura
Join us on this great journey and discover the abundant wild life of a tropical rain forest in Arenal
per adult from
What's included :
- Naturalist bilingual guide
- Botteled water
What's excluded :
- Pickup at any hotel out of route 142 or beyond Tabacon Hotel or Fortuna downtown ( extra charges apply
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canoa Aventura, Iglesia Catolica de Fortuna, 1.5 km Oeste Iglesia Católica de Fortuna, 1.5 km Oeste, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos 4417 Costa Rica
Come and join on us on this great night walk that will allow you to see animals and insects that may be seen only at night, see the beautiful flora and discover the abundant wild life that a tropical rain forest hosts along with our professional naturalist guides on the surroundings of Arenal volcano where you may spot: butterflies, insects, frogs, snakes and many other nocturnal animals.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels in La FortunaHotel Pickup and drop-off is included if hotel location is between La Fortuna and Hotel Tabacón on Route 142, otherwise extra charges apply depending on hotel location.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 4 years old.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.