Arenal Volcano Hike plus Baldi Hot Springs and Dinner
This is a half-day tour of the Arenal Volcano National Park walking a trail that goes all the way to the base of the mountain. Will be about 3 1/2 hours doing this trip to get to the old lava flows with magnificent views of the volcano and the Arenal Lake.
There is possible to observe many species of birds and animals on the way and after that Baldi Hotsprings is included right after the volcano walk. We enjoy the relaxing swimming pools for 2 hours and 1 more hour for dinner.
Total time: 6 1/2 hours to 7 hours. (The pickup time in the springs could be early if you want to stay less time)
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Entry/Admission - Arenal Volcano
- Entry/Admission - Baldi Hot Springs
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Arenal Volcano National Park 21007 Costa Rica
A walk to the old lava flows with panoramic views of the Arenal Lake.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Baldi Hot Springs, Ruta 142, Arenal Volcano National Park, La Fortuna de San Carlos Costa Rica
2 hours to enjoy time swimming in the hotsprings pools and 1 hour for lunch or dinner.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Mirador el Silencio, 142, Provincia de Alajuela, San Carlos, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at an airbnb within 5km please provide the address.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.