Art, Cheese and Wine Route Tour 5 hrs Rio Tequisquiapan Experiences
1) Bocanegra cheese cellar, visit to the cellar and tasting pairing of cheeses, bread, fruit, dressings and red wine.
2) La Redonda Vineyards; tour of the vineyard, the winery and young wine tasting, with a gift crystal glass.
3) Free walk through the Magic Town of Bernal 1 1/2 hrs. approx.
4) Wine tourism shop in Tequisquiapan; tasting of dressings, sauces, artisan jams, goat cheese and artisan bread
Departure every day: 10:30 am and 12:00 pm
Minimum with 2 people
Includes transportation departing from the Hotel Rio Tequisquiapan lobby, guided tours and tastings of cheeses, wines, and tasting of dressings, bread, jams, and wine for dessert in our store, with 1 gift jar of dressing per adult.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Includes, transportation, guided tours and tastings.
- Entry/Admission - Vinedos La Redonda
- Entry/Admission - Bocanegra Cava de Quesos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vinedos La Redonda, Carretera San Juan del Rio a Ezequiel Montes Km. 33.5 Ezequiel Montes, Queretaro., Ezequiel Montes 76650 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bocanegra Cava de Quesos, Carretera Estatal 200, km 50, Tequisquiapan 76780 Mexico
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Restaurante Rio 33, Calle Niños Heroes 33 B, Centro, 76750 Tequisquiapan, Qro., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.