Aswan City Private Tour by Horse Carriage
Make like a local and explore Aswan the old-fashioned way, by horse and carriage, on this 2.5-hour private tour. Accompanied by a private local guide, you'll see the Nile waterfront and highlights of the city, and shop for souvenirs at Aswan Market.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Horse carriage ride
- Bottled water
- Taxes and service charges
- Food and drinks
What's excluded :
As Per Requested time our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or nile Cruise in Aswan Then get on a private Horse Carriage where you can have a free walk over the Nile Cornish to explore the real life of Egyptian in Aswan.
Actually we tailored this tour for the Customers whose interesting to know about other People Culture at the end of the Tour you will be Transferred Back to your Hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan.
• Aswan Governorate, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Departure Point :Qlit Al Tarbia, Aswan Seconed, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.