Atitlan Lake, Day Tour from Guatemala City or Antigua - Group Tour
Imagine an immense lake, sparkling in the sunlight, surrounded by mountains and volcanoes covered with blooming wildflowers... That’s exactly where we'll take you to discover the lake’s secret town by a boat ride and a guided tour that’ll give you the insight of the heart of the Mayan culture.
The local Mayans say that Lake Atitlan holds unique energy fields that run through the area. Whether you feel the vibes or not, there’s no denying the lake is a special place.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified guide by The Guatemalan Tourism Board Comission,
- Round trip transportation.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat Ride to Santiago Atitlán
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tickets to non-specified places
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Guatemala City, Guatemala City, Guatemala Department
We pick up passengers from most hotels in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.
The ride to Atitlán´s lake is full of pretty little towns along the road, you´ll see how the scenarios changes from the city, to agriculture, stunning views until you get to the lake.
So sit tight and enjoy the drive
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Panajachel, Panajachel, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
Your first town will be Panajachel.
At arrival a boat tour will be waiting for you to start the journey across 3 of the most picturesque towns in the Lake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santiago Atitlan, Santiago Atitlan, Lake Atitlan, Solola Department, Western Highlands
Santiago holds by heart, strong mayan culture and beliefs. You´ll visit the mayan grandpa of the town and Mrs. Concepción Ramirez the model for guatemalan quarter coin, also you´ll walk around the town and get to know the locals.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up Passengers from Any Hotel in Guatemala City or Antigua Guatemala.Airports
- La Aurora Airport, Guatemala City Guatemala
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.