Atv Cancun (cenote, Ziplines, Lunch And Transfer Included)
This is one of the most incredible experiences. In this activity we can enjoy the most emblematic activities of the destination. In this activity the traveler can enjoy a trip in zip lines in the middle of the jungle, imagine being able to fly like a bird. You can also will enjoy a challenging route in the middle of stones, climbs, descents, mud and lots of fun, driving an ATV, this service can be simple or double, it depends on you. Finally we will swim to one of the most hidden places in the world, the Mayan cenote, imagine being able to enter a real natural sinkhole, here you can jump from one of the platforms or simply enter through a safe access also depends on you. Finally we will go to our restaurant to eat a delicious Mexican lunch. This activity includes purified water to cool you down.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All safe and necessary equipment for your activities
- Lunch - We also included purified water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to ATV Adventure Road
- Admission to Zipline Jungle Circuit (4)
- Admission to Great Mayan Cenote
- Round trip
- Purified Water
What's excluded :
You will discover an amazing tour in Puerto Morelos , we will Pick you up from your hotel and we will take you to the cenote route, that is one of the largest área of cenotes in the world.
You will enjoy an incredible ride inside the mayan jungle on an atv, you can make it single o double, imagine traveling on an imperfect road full of mud, stones, climbs, descents, water and lots of fun in company of your partner or your family. After you will discover an ancient place for the mayan people that is called cenote that is considered an entrance to the infraworld. In this Mayan pool you can enter as a warrior through a jump like tarzan or if you prefer a more quiet option you can access through a safe ladder. Finally we will fly in the ziplines, imagine being able to fly, scream, and be amazed with the beautiful views, here you will be flying as an eagle.
Enjoy the amazing Mayan Jungle making 3 activities, (atv-ing, ziplining and cenote swiming). Discover the unique experiencie of being part of this tour.At the end we will go to the restaurant to eat a delicious Mayan lunch, and we will refresh ourselves with water before starting our return to the hotel or meeting point.
• La Ruta de los Cenotes, Puerto Morelos Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first between 7:30 am to 8:30 am and the second between 11:30 am to 12:30 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. We can pick you up from Cancun, Playa Mujeres, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen, Akumal and Riviera Maya. Consider from Cancun if your hotel is located in Playa Mujeres, Cancun hotel zone, Cancun downtown and Puerto Morelos and please consider from Riviera Maya if your hotel is located in Akumal, Puerto Aventuras, Playacar, Playa del Carmen, Playa Maroma and Playa Paraiso.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.