Aurora Ice Floating in Rovaniemi
Marvel at the beauty of the Northern Lights and enjoy an unforgettable experience in the Finnish wilderness on this 3-hour ice-floating experience from Rovaniemi. Leave the city behind and head to a secret frozen lake in the Finnish countryside with a guide. Climb into your thick dry-suit, then float among blocks of ice in the freezing waters. With no bright lights to block the view, gaze over the starry skies and look out for the colorful, shimmering hues of Aurora Borealis — or Northern Lights.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off at selected Rovaniemi hotels
- Winter clothing
- Hot drinks
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Safartica, Koskikatu 9, Rovaniemi 96200 Finland
Dip yourself into a frozen lake under the Auroras and let your mind rest, sounds bizarre, doesn’t it!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Safartica, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
Our main meeting point is Safartica officeKoskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height for floating is 120 cm
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.