Aurora Reykjavík, The Northern Lights Center Entrance Ticket
The Northern Lights exhibition in Reykjavik is your first stop when you want to experience the Aurora Borealis in Iceland.
The center is divided into sections which include:
• History of the Northern Lights
• Interactive Displays and VR
• Legends and Stories from around the World
• Introduction to Northern Lights Photography
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Aurora Reykjavik
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Visit: Aurora Reykjavik, Grandagardur 2 aurora Reykjavik, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Take a walk through history and learn how people and cultures around the world saw the Northern Lights via legends and myths connected to this amazing phenomenon. In our multimedia exhibition we offer interactive displays as well as a specially equipped ‘photo booth’ where you can learn how to adjust your camera’s settings should you want to try your hand at capturing the auroras yourself.
The high point of your visit to the center will certainly be our theatre where a continuously running HD film is playing throughout the day. Projected onto a 7-meter wide screen, you can sit back and enjoy this 25-minute film that features some of the most magnificent auroral displays seen over Iceland. The film is accompanied by soft music in surround-sound, making this a relaxing and restful experience away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are on hand to answer any questions you may have about the lights and about northern lights photography.
Departure Point :Aurora Reykjavik, Grandagardur 2 aurora Reykjavik, Reykjavik 101 Iceland
Departure Time :6/1/2020 - 2/13/2021
6/1/2021 - 2/13/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 09:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.