Authentic Mexican Flavour Fiesta at Private Chef's Table
Salsa And Chips
Fresh made salsa pico de gallo with corn chips
Elotes(Corn on cob popsicle)
Corn on the cob, prepared with lime juice, mayonnaise, parmesan cheese, and chili powder
Tomato base soup with chipotle flavor, crispy corn chips, served with sour cream and cheese
Chicken Tinga Tostadas
Sheared chicken prepared with onion, tomato, and chipotle sauce, served on a crispy flat corn tortilla, with fresh lettuce, sour cream, and cheese
Plátanos con crema
Fresh banana prepared with sour cream, orange juice, and brown sugar
Available on Friday, if you keen on a special arrangement please do contact us!
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Taste the secret of Kuala Lumpur's best home chefs with authentic recipes passed down from generations, accompanied with unique individual stories to tell, be ready to go on a one-of-a-kind culinary adventure.
Departure Point :6, Jalan Ceylon, Bukit Ceylon, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Departure Time :6/24/2019 - 10/31/2021
Friday: 07:00 PM - 09:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.