Barossa Valley Via Hahndorf ( Historical German Village ) Inc Maggie Beers Farm
Beware of the Cheaper Hahndorf / Barossa Tours- Why You Say ?
We visit Hahndorf then travel through the Beautiful Adelaide Hills to the Southern Barossa first.
Other operators visit Hahndorf & then travel back to the city to pickup others & then back out to the barossa valley..ask that question before booking with others.
This food and wine experience showcases the boutique and the more well know wineries and gourmet culinary delights of South Australia's famous wine region - The Barossa Valley.
On this Tour you have the opportunity to visit a winery that you really want to get too? just ask if it's possible we will do it. We do visit Maggies Pheasant Farm on this tour too :) or you can do another winery in place just ask.
Check out our other tours before you look elsewhere yes we go everywhere man :)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- FREE Wine tasting @ our selected wineries
- Driver/guide with live commentary on board
- FREE Pickup & drop-off from all Hotels City & Glenelg
- Lunch - KIES WINERY LUNCH...... Battered Flat head & Chips , Huge Pie Floater, Rump Steak Roll, Drunken Chicken, Spinach & Fete Filo, Lentil & Veg Pot Pie, Monkey Nut Platter -Cheese-Dips-Crakers-Damper roll
- FREE AIRCON :)
- FREE SEAT BELTS :)
- FREE JOKES :)
- Entry/Admission - Lyndoch Hill
- Entry/Admission - Maggie Beer's Farm Shop
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks @ Lunch (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barossa Sculpture Park, Menglers Hill Rd, Bethany SA 5232, Australia
We stop here most days but please ask the driver when you board if you really want to visit Mengler Hill
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Lyndoch Hill, 1221 Barossa Valley Way, Lyndoch SA 5351, Australia
Tastings and Lunch here
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Maggie Beer's Farm Shop, Pheasant Farm Road, Nuriootpa, South Australia 5355 Australia
Times of visit here may change
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Chateau Tanunda, 9 Basedow Rd, Tanunda, South Australia 5352 Australia
Walk Thru On request
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Hotels CBD & Glenelg and Most B&B's If your hotel is NOT listed please put in OTHER your hotel city or GlenelgHotels around Glenelg a normal pick up time is between 8:45am to 9:amHotels around Adelaide a normal pick up time is between 9:20am to 9:35amPlease ask for Personal Tours we can pickup almost anywhere :)An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listedAsk about pickups In Barossa & Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf ?Airports
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer harbor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.