Bartram Trail Hike plus Wine Tasting
Explore either Bartram Trail's rolling elevation through a forest rich with wildflowers, mosses and ferns or Mount Yonah rising from the foothills of Georgia’s Southern Appalachian Mountains followed by wine tasting at local Winerys.
per adult from
What's included :
- A fun, knowledgeable guide trained in First Aid and CPR.
- Picnic style lunch: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
- 6 flavorful wine tastings
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Meet us at Andy's Market in Clayton Georgia to start your Journey and exxperience the Bartram Trail, which has been designated as a National Recreation Trail by the National Trail System Act. You will trek through Georgia’s scenic Rabun County, which offers a fantastic exploration of northeast Georgia’s ruggedly beautiful wilderness.
Yonah Mountain Trail delivers an overall outstanding hike just 90-miles from Atlanta and rises from the foothills of Georgia’s southern Appalachian Mountains. It’s a popular destination for climbers but equally popular with hikers even though it is a difficult and challenging hike. The views are beautiful. Along the way you will enjoy a Picnic style lunch featuring: turkey meat, flat bread, mustard, humus, nuts and berries, and seasonal greens from our organic farm.
After our hike you will experience wine tasting at one of three great wineries like Stone Wall Creek Vineyard, 12 Spies Vineyard or Yonah Mountain Winery.
Departure Point :Clayton, GA 30525, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.