Bath, Avebury and Lacock Village Small-Group Day Tour from London
When you travel through West England, you feel bewildered.
In Avebury, you wonder why Neolithic inhabitants built the largest stone circle in Europe. At Lacock, you question how the stunning abbey has managed to be a nunnery, a brewery, a bakery, and a home. And in Bath, you ponder over what Britain would have been like if the Romans had never visited.
So on this tour, we give you time to investigate the secrets and understand the beauty of these famously historic locations.
Your guide lets you wander through the streets of Bath, where Georgian architecture effortlessly blends with ancient Roman artefacts. You travel to Lacock, where the rickety old lanes have been used as a filming location for Harry Potter, Downton Abbey, and Pride and Prejudice. And you venture to Avebury, where the stone monuments have beguiled visitors, historians, and archaeologists for centuries.
So uncover the mystery and history of West England on our tour to Avebury, Lacock, and Bath.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local driver/guide
- Transport by air-conditioned 16-seat mini-coach
- Small group tour (16 people max) for a more personal experience
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Avebury Stone Circle
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Lacock Abbey
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Avebury Stone Circle, Herepath Marlborough, Avebury SN8 1RF England
No one knows why the druids created this landmark. But we do know it's bigger and older than Stonehenge.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Soak up the fascinating facts and beautiful artefacts at one of Britain’s most famous Roman sites.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lacock Abbey High Street, Lacock SN15 2LG England
Free time either to wander around Lacock or visit the Abbey (some of Harry Potter was filmed in the beautiful cloisters of this ancient abbey).
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Green Line Coach Station, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W 9SS, UK
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Most travelers can participate
- For your optional Lacock Abbey and Roman Baths tickets, you must reserve your time slot in advance. Please use the link printed on your voucher.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- • Face coverings are mandatory and must always be worn. • Infrared thermometer temperature check during check-in for tour. Passengers with temperature readings above 38 degrees will not be able to travel for health and safety reasons. • Simple Covid-19 health questionnaire upon arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.