Beach Horseback Riding Baby Turtle Release with Mexican Lunch Included
Small Group, Clean & Safe.
Take a ride down the stunning scenic beach of Acapulco and experience a slow-paced, gentle ride down the sandy shores. We welcome beginner and advanced riders alike. Children do not need prior riding experience as long as they are 10 years of age or older. Remember to bring your camera—we will gladly (at no cost) snap photos and take video of your equestrian experience. Also now you can join us on our mission to help the baby turtles survive their trek from the nest to the sea, and ensure that the next generation of beautiful sea turtles is strong and healthy. Enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch in a beautiful typical setting.
Give us the opportunity of being your guide and we guarantee your tour with us will be a referral of your visit to Acapulco.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Beverages available to purchase
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Horseback riding on one the most beautiful beaches you can find in Acapulco. We will also participate in a Baby Turtle Liberation. Enjoy a delicious Mexican Lunch
• Barra Vieja Beach, Carretera Barra Vieja, Km 12, Acapulco 39879 Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up ALL our passengers whether they come by Cruise or they are staying in a hotel. Only please contact us to define the exact time and place of pick up to our email or phone number Muchas gracias and bienvenidos to Acapulco!Ports
- Acapulco De Juarez 1, Av Cuauhtémoc 95, Equipamiento, Acapulco de Juárez, Gro., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Very Small Group, More Quality y Less Density.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.