Beautiful Florence - Short Winter Tour
This private tour includes a walk through all most important wonders of Florence, including the Catherdral, with Brunelleschi's Dome, Piazza della Signoria, with Palazzo Vecchio, Piazzale degli Uffizi and the Ponte Vecchio.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ponte Vecchio, 50125, Florence Italy
The oldest bridge in Florence. On both sides it is lined with goldsmith shops and spanning it is the Vasari corridor, connecting the Uffizi to Palazzo Pitti.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
The Palazzo della Signoria or Palazzo Vecchio is one of the oldest buildings in Florence. Besides the city government, it hosts a museum.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Besides Palazzo Vecchio there are many other monuments on this square, including a copy of Michelangelo's David, the Fountain of Neptune, and the Loggia dei Lanzi.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
We only see the exterior of the "offices" built by Vasari for the Grand Dukes of Florence.
Pass By: Corridoio Vasariano, Piazzale degli Uffizi, Florence Italy
The famous aerial corridor connecting the Uffizi Gallery to the Pitti Palace.
We only see the corridor from the outside.
Stop At: Loggia dei Lanzi, Piazza della Signoria, 50121, Florence Italy
This is an open-air museum where we can see the original of Cellini's Perseus.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Please consider that pickup times vary depending on the distance between your hotel and themuseum and could vary from 10 to 40 minutes. Please contact me so we can agree a pickup time.I will meet you at he hotel lobby.
Return Detail :Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.